Monday, November 10, 2008

Today I..

Went to the Beehive with Kayla, a girl I met Friday. I picked her up from her college and we decided to get coffee. The Beehive is everything a coffee house should be. The style is retro, with a ridiculous color scheme, bean bag chairs, and graffiti. If you're ever in Pittsburgh, that's where you should go. We had coffee and just talked. She's absolutely adorable and we like the same things. She's in Pre Med and hopes to be a surgeon and I'm in medical office. I like that because we can talk about it. I really hope this goes somewhere. Wish me luck? =D

3 comments:

Holly said...

wish you luck

*Sarah* said...

Yay Beehive! So us! Can I just live there?

I hope it works out, if she likes the Beehive she must be at least okay. <3

Paige said...

Hope she turns out to be all you want her to be and you have fun---